hERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING…
- Bedding and Towels (Just pack your suitcase and move in)
- Electronic Devices: cell phone, computer, laptop, tablet. DC is a wireless city!
- Work Clothes: Business attire will vary by your internship location so make sure you check. There is a difference between business casual and professional business dress codes! It is always recommended though to have at least one professional business suit/outfit for those special events.
- Remember Washington D.C. has four seasons. Spring Semester” starts in January! (coats, hats, gloves will be needed).
- Comfortable shoes. We do a lot of walking in this town, and you can always change your shoes at work.
HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING…
- There are a variety of ways to explore this great city. Walking, Metro, Bikes and even Scooters.
- Metro System: The Washington DC subways system or METRO can get you all around the DC Metro Area. To learn more, check them out: https://www.wmata.com.
- Capital Bikeshare: Why walk if you can bike to where you go and leave the bike there? https://www.capitalbikeshare.com.
- Scooters: Washington DC has several motorized scooter options to get around town. Check out Bird, Lime, Spin, or even Jump by Uber.
NETWORKING AND PROFESSIONAL
Free events with networking and professional development include: